Sunday, January 22, 2012

Miss Lou Lou's Tapping Starlettes Elvis Extravaganza

When I remember what it was like to live in Melbourne I like to think of the time I went to see Miss Lou Lou's Tapping Starlettes Elvis Extravaganza.  It's not so much that there was a tap dancing Elvis extravaganza on, although I have yet to see one held in any other city of my acquaintance.  It was more that the queue to get in went right down the block and around the corner.

I don't know if things like that still happen in Melbourne.

3 comments:

Charline said...

Fantastic!

Rihana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rihana said...

Baby socks with a warm fleece lining—designed for 18–24-month-olds—keep a baby’s feet cozy and warm during cold weather. Looking for warm baby socks online? These are crafted from a soft fleece and cotton blend, providing a comfortable fit while protecting delicate feet Apna Showroom Double-Sided Lice Comb for Women Kids, Nit Removal Hair Comb - Pack of 1 - Free Metal Earrings Gifts
Apna Showroom Frock Dress for 1 Years or 6-12 Months - Sleeve Less Baby Girl Frock (RED White, 6-12M) - Floral Style Frock
Apna Showroom Kids Frock Skirt Dress Baby Girls 12-18 Months Party net Netted Fairy Princess Skirt Top Outfit Festive Celebration Clothing Stylish Casual Red 12-18 Months
from the cold. The elastic opening ensures a snug fit without leaving marks on the skin. They are durable, washable, and skin-friendly. Available on Amazon at an affordable price per pack.