Of course, it may be rather self-ish, I don't deny.
Things that I have been doing:
- personal trainer with a colleague at work (one of those colleagues with whom there is such sympathy that I hope she becomes a proper friend)
- belly dancing with a colleague who is quite bossy, but very funny company
- attending trivia night next week (with work colleagues - anyone seeing a pattern here?)
- study (which is actually kind of work related I suppose, a lot really)
- writing (except for blogging).
- spending time maintaining non-work friendships with non-electronically connected friends in far-flung places (ie places where I used to live but don't any more).
- making non-work friends.
I need an exercise book.
At work I am acting up. I love that it's called that. I am being a person who is a person who gets paid more than I get paid to do responsible work. Despite trying to find a successful and integrated self generally, it's quite fun to pretend to be someone else for a while, and get paid more to do it as well. Also, it gives me more confidence about my work than you might think. I like being a person who is considered a responsible person.
One day I promise I will write about something that isn't myself.