Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Toes over the edge

Am recovering from hideous allergies.

Am unsure if I can recover from the cliff hanger at the end of series 2 of Battlestar Galactica.

Am even less sure if I can recover my self esteem after resorting to the hope that they will use the 'it was just a dream'* escape route. Much like President Roslin, I am unsure if I can forgive myself for that ethical lapse.

If you know what happens at the start of series 3, please don't tell me. But you could send me the Dvd in express post. That would be nice. And if you find my dignity, you might as well keep it. I clearly won't be needing it for a while.


*Problem is, I just don't believe that Starbuck would really grow her hair like that. It seems even more implausible than all that other stuff. Really. No really. It must be just a dream with that hair. Ack. Or do we have a whole next series of telling us how they got there, but then not how they escape? A series long cliff hanger. Gods of Cobol, save us!!!! Remember what I said about my dignity up there - now you know what I meant.

3 comments:

rankpay said...

You don't want a spoiler?? i have the DVD, you wan't to buy it? I've seen series 3...

Medical Software said...

I like this post...

fisher price dvd fan said...

LOL. Enjoyed this post. Spoilers abound, unfortunately.